Thank you for your interest in the Wichita Broadside Project. We are looking for dynamic collaborations between Wichita Poets and Artists. Final selections will be made by a review panel consisting of members of Harvester Arts and River City Poetry. Partnerships selected will receive proof sets and distribution materials, along with a public viewing at Harvester Arts on April 17, 2020.
Suggested donation per submission: $5
Broadsides should be submitted with the following technical specifications:
- Files should be made not larger than 9 x 12 with at least an 1/8" bleed
- files should include crop marks at 8.5x11 inches (final files will be cut to 8.5x11)
- All files need to contain one of the logo watermark designs. To download the file as a .png file, click here. You may change the opacity, add a color overlay, and tweak the logo files as necessary to fit your design as long as all logos remain legible.
- 300 dpi resolution (if made in photoshop). Click here for Photoshop technical specs.
- convert all fonts to outlines (if made in Illustrator or InDesign)
- submit as pdf
- expect that there will be some color shift, files should be prepped in CMYK